My Story and My Work in Progress
Have you ever felt like life is getting you down, relationship is falling apart, is a drag to even go to work and that nothing seem to go right and all the odds are stack against you people are against you and worse you put a blame on god. Your mind started to doubt your true potential & abilities, your body aches just the thought of getting up. Motivation and goal setting is not part of your vocabulary, heck never crosses your mind. You are at the point of giving up, not only about job, sport, health, relationship, but the game of life.
Well, we all had these moments at some point of our lives, where everything seem to be rolling in a snow ball effect and stacked up so great that our life will change forever. Now, this is the moment of truth. Martin Luther King Jr. once said “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” And it is in this moment that change must be made. What separate a true champion from the other is how he/she decides view the event; that life meant to be enjoy not the circumstances dictate one's life, and to move forward and charter their own path, and how they come out on top using the event as a motivation. Meanwhile others live in despair. Do you want to live your life in despair, unhappy and mediocrity? Or do you want to choose to live the life of a champion?
I’ve made this decision to live my life to the fullest and charter my own course about 3 years ago, while aimlessly going about schooling and getting a doctorate degree, I was away from home and family, school took a toll on my health, well being, financial and my only support from my relationship of 5 years with my girl friend felt apart, I was depressed and the last straw came when the dean told me that my performance weren’t cutting it to move on to my final year and they asked me to withdraw my enrollment, a business way of saying, you are done. This event put me in a great state of depression, self doubt and hate life and everything in between and that my world is over and nothing can fix it. Now I could easily give up, some people do, but it is my faith, my mentors and that it took me a year to finally found out what it is that I really want in life, what my purpose for life, what is it that enjoy doing in life. Because of my aimlessly drifting in all direction and did not really dedicate time for self mastery and what my true passion in life. And, after self-discovery, and the choices that I’ve made, I am now very passionate about life, love life and enjoy the process of discovery, the excitment and best yet each day bring me closer toward my ultimate goal.

I am still a work in progress, but I truly believe that by focusing on my goals I will inevitably move closer to achieve that ultimate passion in life. I charter my own course and will be a champion in the game of life.
It is my sincere hope that somehow to inspire you to find your passion and charter your own course. Ultimately it is up to you to make that choice and be a champion in all the things that you do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Testing

    testing
  • testing 2

    testing 2