My Ultimate Goal Setting, My Mistake Made
Goal setting is probably one of the most important aspect of our lives to move us closer to where we want to go and achieve what we really want to achieve, whether it's health, relationship or career choices. You see, we live in world of chaos, all types of things are happening, our mind are bombarded with all kinds of senses, not to mention the media, internet and so on and so forth. All this is a huge distractions to us, we can only take in so much and do so much, and even worse if we don't have a plan or keep track of what we doing and the end result we are running around and doing things that are pointless and far from what we want in life.

You see, I used to be this way, indecisive, out of focus and started from my days in college, I studied one thing and moved on to the next, changed my majors 6 times, and ultimately graduated with 2 degrees, 2 minors, and going to graduate school with something completely different. And when that didn't pan out, instead of refocus, I do what's comfortable at the time, by going back to school and got myself another degree. I know some of people may have to go back to school to do what they love to do, so power to them, but for me it is not the case. All in all I pretty much wasted not only money but worse almost 10 years of my life studying and not sure what I wanted in life. Sure I have degrees to show for, but am I happy with it and do what I enjoy doing? The answer is no, I don't want to work a 9 to 5 job and don't like to be stagnate with no growth and happiness, sure it is comfortable and routine, yes we can focus on the good work we did, but do we get compensated in our self values? But ultimately the end result is that have I done enough in this life that will set me free? Now that's a question.
I once volunteered at a nursing facility in order to get enought hour to get me into nursing school. There were lots of old folks, as you get to know them and talk to them about life. Almost all of them would tell you that if they would have a second chance in life, that they wish they could do more, live more and better yet do what they love to do. Now, do you want to be old and have those same regrets before you die? Well, of course not. I took this message and I started to look deep in my own self, do I want to work for the rest of my life as 9-5er and look back on life and ask the question, what if?

This started my new way of thinking, so I asked myself these simple questions. What do I love to do? Better yet, if I have a million dollar would I still continue doing what I am doing. If you say yes, then chances are this is your calling or your passion. So my passion, my calling, is to become a fitness coach, helping people to reach their own ultimate well being and eventually have my own warehouse gym. Here is my warehouse gym check list.

To get there you have to be focused, set ultimate goals, sacrificed of all the distractions that will delay you from your ultimate goals. It's simple say then done. I am still a student at this, but because of it is more fun to know what you want to do then be stressed of what you are not doing.

As I m writing this, I know I am still a long way, but hopefully one year doesn't seem to far. Even though I am not there yet, but I am more happy than I have ever been and more focus than I have ever dreamt. So my focus will forge me on. I know there are lots of people that talked about their life experiences after the fact that they've already done it. I hope that one day I can be like them, but for now, I am a working product of my own progression. And love every moment of it. There are of course doubts in my mind, mostly came from family and friends, but when ask, if I truly honest with myself, am I happy? The answer is yes, and all that fear or uncertainties are just part of life. And that's what make life worth living.

I've made some sacrifices to move me forward toward my ultimate goals. However, there are things that you don't want to sacrifice to reach your goals; your integrity, your loyalty, your friendship, your family and your faith. Because without that there are no accountabilities or the reflection of who you really are.

It is my hope to inspire you to do what you set out to do and only you can set you free. Be free my friend for it the ultimate answer to life.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • Testing

    testing
  • testing 2

    testing 2